Friday, October 17, 2008

Photos


An artist painting on rice paper at the Flying Tiger museum




E'ling park. I really had the kids stand here so that I could get a picture of the lady behind them.



Aw, come on. Cheer up.



Tea ceremony



The other family in our travel group.
Locals really do come up to us and just stare.





Two little monkeys, jumping on the bed...



Impromptu clothesline in Chongqing




The garden at the Stillwell house



"With the guns silent and smoke faded, it is the historical friendship
and our memory that will last forever."
At the Stillwell house.



E'ling park




1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

o my word. that picture (and your caption!) of the little old lady about made me spew my diet pepsi across my keyboard! and the stop and stare thing? happened to us all the time, everywhere we went :)